RMS-100 The baby RMS; Is a unique remote voltage monitoring, data
acquisition, and control device specifically designed for
use with battery powered wireless internet repeater sites, or other AC & DC powered remote equipment
RMS-100 Has ultra low power consumption and won't put a drain on your power source. Uses only 1.2 watts!
RMS-100 Is powered by DC voltage from 10 to 60 volts.
RMS-100 Uses embedded Ethernet technology for internet data acquisition and remote voltage monitoring.
RMS-100 Uses the LINUX operating system for versatility, stability, and security.
RMS-100 Gives you the situational
awareness you need to keep your equipment operational and reliable.
AC or Battery Powered Microwave / Telephony / Network Equipment
Use RMS-100 to monitor battery levels, room temperature, signal strength (RSSI) on radios and more. RMS-100 has 3 onboard isolated voltmeters giving it the ability to measure DC voltage from -100 to +100 volts with 24 bit accuracy. RMS-100 also has 2 power relays giving it the unique ability to turn on/off devices remotely using an Internet connection. Use the power relays to remote start a generator. RMS-100 has 5 dedicated input pins used for door alarms, solar panel theft prevention, or to monitor motion sensors. RMS-100 has an on-board temperature sensor and can alert you to dangerous temperature conditions. RMS-100 has two USB 2.0 ports that supports several USB devices concurrently using a USB hub. Control USB cameras, store data on USB flash drives, control USB speakers etc. RMS-100 has input and output pins used to control your own custom devices. RMS-100 can alert you via email or SMS messages when your battery bank is low. RMS-100 has ping monitor software that allows you to monitor network devices and alert you to failure and possibly power cycle the device. Monitor all this information remotely over an Internet connection using an ordinary web browser. RMS-100 gives you direct hardware control of fans, lights, computers, cameras, modems, radios, etc... No more guessing what your battery levels are. No more wondering if your signal strengths are at an acceptable level. No more long drives to reset a fussy radio. Let RMS-100 do this all remotely via the Internet. The ultimate in remote voltage monitoring for your solar and wind powered sites.
- Six layer PCB with Nickel Immersion Gold plating and red solder mask.
- 400 - MHz Arm Processor (500 Mips !).
- 256 - megs of Nand Flash. Create and store custom applications.
- 64 - megs of SD-Ram.
- Dual Low Noise Switching Power Supplies, accepts 8 - 60 vdc input. Can be powered directly from 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks.
- Battery backed-up, real time clock.
- One onboard temperature sensor - 25c + 100c.
- Three 24 bit isolated voltmeters (+/- 100 VDC). Each voltmeter has its own 24 bit Delta Sigma ADC.
- Each voltmeter can be put into low voltage shunt mode (+/- 2 VDC).
- Two Power Relays for devices using up to 240v - 5 amps AC/DC current.
- One programmable push button. `
- Four general purpose I/O pins.
- Five alarm input pins.
- One console serial port for full terminal access.
- Two USB 2.0 ports for cameras, wireless clients, extra Ethernet, etc.
- Runs real Linux! 2.6.33 kernel.
- Send SMS messages, Email alerts, SNMP traps, Remote Syslog Messages.
- Ping watchdog, power cycle equipment after a set amount of ping timeouts.
- Command line utilities: ping, ftp, email, relays, etc.
- Flash new firmware over the internet.
- Dual Watchdog Reset circuits, processor integrated, and extra hardware.
- Control RMS-100 via web page, telnet, ssh, or snmp.
- Full SNMP v1, v2, v3 support (default v3).
- Supports external USB relays, voltmeters, and temperature sensors.
- Hardware is user accessible from files on the board.
- Make your own utilities and scripts to upload. (Bash, PHP, Perl, Python, Lua, TCL)
- Pluggable connectors for ease of use.
A partial list of programs and packages included:
SQLlite v3 database, Telnet ,Drop Bear SSH, Light Http and Https Server, Pro FTP, Cron scheduling agent, Busy Box, PPP, Net SNMP, NanoCom, Easy Edit and Vi, Fping, SMTP email client, IPtables, Lrz and Lsz, Open SSL, Modbus Library, RRD Tool, USB Web Camera Support.
A programmers dream:
RMS-100 comes with Perl, PHP, Python, Lua, and TCL. Make your own custom monitoring programs and upload them to the RMS-100 board. You can create your own brand interface! 150 MBs of storage is available for your programs.
For more information on how to use RMS-100 visit the Setup Page.
Put any circuit on the Internet with RMS-100!
Custom built firmware software is available upon request. Other hardware and
software modifications available by special order. Please refer to
the contacts at the bottom of this page.
Canada & Worldwide
In the United States
EtherTek Circuits started its business in 2001. Ever since we have provided remote monitoring and control solutions for Remote Tower Sites, the Oil & Gas industry, Telemetry systems for Agriculture, Municipalities, Mines, Solar Farms, Hydro Plants, and the Military.